Events and Communications Coordinator
We are seeking a dynamic and energetic person with a passion for working with children and families to join the Playgroup Team based at our Enoggera State Office. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination of Playgroup Events as per the Events Calendar and to develop and distribute appropriate and timely communications to our customers and stakeholders. This position provides assistance to the Marketing Events and Communications Team to deliver on the Association’s marketing, media and fundraising initiatives.
Rewards and Benefits
You will work for an organisation that values its people and promotes innovation, participation and a culture of high performance whilst supporting a balance between work and life commitments. A competitive wage and learning and development opportunities will be offered.
To be successful in the role, you will be:
- Creative and innovative in your approach to fundraising and other events
- Experienced in social media and the internet and highly technology savvy
- Achievement focused with the ability to be flexible in the hours worked
- Renown for your open honest and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Eligible for a Working with Children Check (Blue Card) under the Commission for Children and Young People and Child Guardian Act 2000 (QLD)
- Tertiary qualified in Marketing, Events Management, or Media and Communications at a minimum of Diploma level and/or three years relevant experience.
Applications close Monday 27 May 2013.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Annette Moroney Human Resources Coordinator 1800 171 882.