Redlands Integrated Early Years Place
Redland Bayside Child and Family Support Hub, 155/5A Mount Cotton Rd, Capalaba, QLD, 4157
Ph: 3245 1422
Redland Bayside Child and Family Support Hub
Redland Bayside Child and Family Support Hub Coordinator
The Redland Bayside Child and Family Support Hub was officially opened in March 2008. This project is state funded through the Department of Education and Training, to deliver a suite of support services for families living in the Redland and Bayside areas with children 0-8 years.
The Hub focuses on prevention and early intervention and works in collaboration with other local services to provide integrated support services.
LIST OF PROGRAMS OFFERED:
- A telephone and drop in Information and Referral service
- Hub-based early intervention activities, including New Parent Support groups and Toddler Playgroups
- Mixed age Community Playgroups for families with children 0-5 years
- Parent Information sessions
- Network and training opportunities
- Annual Family Fun Day
- Fun Fitness Playgroup/Pram Stroll
- Parenting Information and Referrals