By the time your child turns three they will have developed the skills to become a lifelong learner. As your child’s first teacher, you will play a crucial role in this learning journey. The Queensland Government is committed to creating opportunities for all families to access quality early years’ experiences, regardless of their circumstances. That is why they partnered with us to launch Play Stars.
All Queensland families who register with Playgroup Queensland by their child’s first birthday will receive a free 12-month family membership to the organisation.
- Develop social skills.
- Learn about sharing, cooperation and routines.
- Provides access to new learning experiences.
- Meet local families and build new friendships.
- Provides opportunities to connect with local community services.
- Provides access to resources and parenting information and learning through play.
For more information on Play Stars, or to join a local playgroup, call Playgroup Queensland on 1800 171 882.
In 2016, Play Stars was launched. The five-year partnership with the State Government will help our youngest Queenslanders enjoy the lifelong benefits playgroups provide.